Whats new in Revit 2019
• Accurately detail and dimension from sections of curved geometry
• Confirm the version of any Revit file from within the Open dialog
• Updates to filter rules with the inclusion of AND and OR
• Updates to Levels, view and edit levels in any view, including orthographic and perspective 3D views
• Materials – modify materials to take advantage of the higher quality physically-based appearance assets. Both physically-based and older assets can co-exist in the same model and render.
• Multi monitor support.
• Scope Box. Control the extents of datum elements and crop regions
• Split element. Railing can be divided into more than one object
• Tabbed views. Easily see which views you have open.
• Crop View. Uncrop perspective views and reset as needed.
Revit for architects
Architects use Revit software to take an idea from conceptual design to construction documentation within a single software environment. Sketch freely, create 3D forms quickly, and manipulate forms interactively. The software automatically creates accurate floor plans, elevations, sections, 3D views, and more, all based on your specifications and as you design. Optimize building performance outcomes by analysing materials, quantities, sun position, and solar effects. Generate stunning visualizations and virtual walk-throughs to effectively communicate your creative concepts.
Revit for structural engineers
Revit software supports multidiscipline coordination of structural design documentation and helps to minimize errors and enhance building project team collaboration. Use intelligent models to evaluate conformance with building and safety regulations. Streamline the design and analysis process with the ability to create a multi-material physical model for coordination and documentation and an editable analytical model for analysis. Use intelligent models for analysis and fabrication, resulting in more accurate documentation of design intent through to construction. Connect design and detailing workflows by defining design intent for reinforcement modelling and documentation.
Revit for construction professionals
Revit design software provides construction professionals with the tools to evaluate constructability and design intent before construction begins and to understand means, methods, and materials, and how they come together. Derive greater construction insight from design models by splitting and manipulating objects, such as wall layers and concrete pours, to more accurately represent construction methods. Prepare shop drawings for fabrication with features that give you greater flexibility in documenting assemblies of model elements.