An understanding of Architectural terminology.
Click HERE for a link to the full course outline.
• Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
• Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
• Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
• Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
• Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
• Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
• Creating component-based and custom stairs.
• Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
• Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
• Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
• Creating details.