What does it do?
Autodesk Collaboration for Revit enables multi-firm concurrent authoring in Revit across networks.
Who uses it?
For project teams collaborating on AEC projects using Revit who need to co-author models across company firewalls or locations.
What is its Business Value?
Centralized access to project data for all team members
• Streamline costly and inefficient work-arounds for sharing models such as use of FTP sites, sharing software or email with attached PDFs.
• Minimize complex and costly IT setup and maintenance.
• Enable better team understanding of model changes through its integrated project
• Receive notifications of new chat messages, connection requests, and sync status for workshared models. Minimize complex and costly IT setup and maintenance.
Autodesk BIM 360 integration for better team collaboration
• Connect external team members and project contributors who do not use or have access to Revit software.
• Enable project members to view, search, and socially interact on models, discuss challenges and successes, and stay current with project activities.
• Store all project and design data in BIM 360. BIM 360 is part of Autodesk’s secure cloud environment.
a. Based on the Subscription term you select, you will receive a term licence to use Autodesk software plus associated benefits. With an auto-renewal plan, your licence will automatically renew prior to the expiration of your current term, and you will be billed automatically at the start of each period.
b. Make sure that the Billing information (e.g., name, company and email address) submitted is that of the person in your organization who will manage the software and its users. This person will receive important information and administrative privileges to help manage the software; this person cannot be changed once the purchase is made.
a. Cancellation will not take effect until the end of the current subscription term. You can submit a cancellation at any time, but no later than two (2) business days prior to the renewal date. The subscription remains active, even after cancelation, until the end of the current term. No refunds are offered on cancellation of contracts.
b. Cancellations should be done in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org